Saturday, June 11, 2011

Razor electric scooter- e100 - confusion!


I'm trying to figure out how exactly someone would determine how many prongs their scooter uses. 3 prongs or 2 prongs? I have no idea. I'm kind of new to scooter modifications so I'm trying to get some info. In this video, its shows there are actually 2 prong spots being used in the e100's charging port (inside the case) but then on the outside it shows 3 prongs total. Do I have a 3 prong scooter or 2? This scooter is version 33 manufactured in 2010 and purchased in 2010 from Toys-R-Us. It still has the standard Razor electric scooter 24 volt system consisting of two 12 volts SLA batteries (primarily because I dare not fiddle with it since I'm not very knowledgeable on the inner workings of it). Sorry about the bad camera work and the lighting.

Tags : ±1±: My Laptop Store !!1 Buffalo Desktop External Drives Sale !!1 Bisquick Shortcake Recipe Buy




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links